Teachers play a great role in the economic development of a country. For creating a better citizen parents and teachers are the key sources. Teachers of small classes are one most challenging than of higher section. They are the one who find new experiences with children. Moreover they can explore more about a child’s character than parents. Blue Bells is one of the popular British Curriculum Nursery for Indians in Ajman, where you can admit your kid for better education and moral value. Read out more to know about the role of teachers in the development of a child.
Teachers are the ones who guide children in a direction that interests the child and never lead them.Allow the child to choose their learning and playing sector. Make sure you check out the following things as a teacher with your children.
- Be a part of learning and encourage them to find answers without providing them.
- Learn with them and share in their experience.
- Support them by providing activities that engage them.
- Facilitate an appropriate learning environment with time to explore, play and interact.
- Nurturing children all aspects of development: social, emotional, cognitive, and physical.
- Listen to a child’s interpretations; words and actions. This helps him to develop according to his need and aid.
- Communicate with children to know them more and promote good deeds. Make them feel comfortable to open up, ask, seek and share things.
There will be many kids in a school or class, but a teacher is the one who can guide and keep them up and moving. Teaching is brimmed with responsibilities, roles, and challenges. It brings both challenges and rewards. A good citizen is the best product of a good teacher.